There is one guiding principle, one core concept, one single rule that is the foundation of everything I try to do with music in my studio: both for myself and for all of my clients. This one rule exposes both the paradox of choice (so wonderfully articulated by Barry Schwartz) and the power of limitations. I call it the #1 rule of home recording and today I’d like to unpack it a bit for you.
21 Responses to “The Paradox Of Choice And The Power Of Limitations [Video]”
- How Best To Use A Channel Strip In The Home Studio » The Recording Revolution
- The #1 Rule Of Music Production [Video] » The Recording Revolution
- Reader Spotlight: Marco Bucci And His Campsite Recording » The Recording Revolution
- The Case For More (And Different) Microphones And Preamps | The Recording Revolution
- Why Mixing Tips And Tricks Are Never Enough (And Miss The Point Completely) | The Recording Revolution